Credit Application Information
Individuals wishing to apply for credit may download an application
in MS Word format or in PDF format by clicking the appropriate link. The following information is for your convenience and may be subject to change without notice:
- Terms are 30 days from the time of delivery or performance of service.
- A 1.5% interest charge per month an all accounts 30 days past due.
- No charges to any accounts 60 days past due.
- Budget Account terms for oil customers in good standing:
- Budget account payments are computed and determined by Squier & Co., Inc. credit department only.
- A budget consists of 11 equal payments starting in August and ending in June, the following year.
- Any outstanding balances are due in full by July 10.
Main Home Page |
Squier Oil Home Page |
Squier Lumber Home Page |
Budget Plan |
No Heat |
Contact- Oil |
Contact- Lumber |
© Copyright 2013 Squier & Co., Inc.
All rights reserved in all media.
A Xanatos Site